Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Climbing the Charts at BoomerCafe!

An excerpt from 50/40 ("Okay, Have a Crisis Already!") is still the Featured Post at BoomerCafe.com and, at last count, had climbed to #2 on the site's "Most Discussed" list, with 15 comments to its credit. What's more, in one of those comments, the BoomerCafe Guys themselves wrote:

We apologize that the Most Popular function of our site has not functioned until today. Had it been earlier, this story would rank among the most popular.

Golly! I know I speak for Peg as well as myself when I say, "Thanks to EVERYBODY who is helping to make 50 Ways to Leave Your 40s a success!"

Join us, won't you?
Go to BoomerCafe.com and leave a comment of your own! (Cool thing: no need to register as one of their members or whatever. Just fill out the comment form, click submit, and that's it!)

No comments:

Authors Interview with Pat McMahon

PAT'S LAST WORDS... Sadly (er, cheaply), when Peg and I ordered a copy of our appearance on the show, we opted for merely our "segment" -- as opposed to the whole show, or even the first half-hour. While this saved us all of ten bucks or something, it also, tragically, left off "the money quote" --- that is, what Mr. McMahon had to say when they got back from commercial. "Don't worry," he said. "The Loofah Lady is gone!" And indeed I was, along with my trustee sidekick and coauthor, Dr. Peg ---- off to tape another interview across town. (This was in Phoenix.) Let me see if we've got that one linked here -- it's called "Your Life: A to Z" ...

Authors Interview on KCHF TV