Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Off to Arizona!

Peg and I will be at DUCK & DECANTER, at 1651 E. Camelback Road in Phoenix tomorrow night, (Thursday, May 1) beginning at 6 p.m., and at ANTIGONE BOOKS, at 411 N. 4th Avenue in Tucson on Friday, May 2, beginning at 7 p.m. Hope you can join us.

Meanwhile, we'll be racing between Phoenix TV stations tomorrow morning, as our fabulous publicist, Kim Corbin, has lined up interviews for us at both KAZT-TV (we'll be "live" on "The Pat McMahon Show" around 8:45 a.m.) and Channel 3 (we'll be taping a segment for "Your Life A to Z"). DOES ANYONE HAPPEN TO KNOW the call letters for Channel 3? Or, for that matter, the channel number for KAZT? I should be googling 'em both, I know, but I've gotta go pack a bag before today's flight, and in order to do that, I definitely need to decide what to wear!

Okay, so off I go. Then off WE go. And THEN (hopefully) off YOU'll go, to attend one event or another. And if not you, then hopefully, every last friend of yours in the greater Phoenix and Tucson areas! Did you email them about going? No? Well, as I SO like to say, "tick-tock, y'all!"

Love Love Love
Sheila

No comments:

Authors Interview with Pat McMahon

PAT'S LAST WORDS... Sadly (er, cheaply), when Peg and I ordered a copy of our appearance on the show, we opted for merely our "segment" -- as opposed to the whole show, or even the first half-hour. While this saved us all of ten bucks or something, it also, tragically, left off "the money quote" --- that is, what Mr. McMahon had to say when they got back from commercial. "Don't worry," he said. "The Loofah Lady is gone!" And indeed I was, along with my trustee sidekick and coauthor, Dr. Peg ---- off to tape another interview across town. (This was in Phoenix.) Let me see if we've got that one linked here -- it's called "Your Life: A to Z" ...

Authors Interview on KCHF TV