Friday, April 25, 2008

This just in: "50/40" getting some good placement

...from my sister Theresa in Denver, who had just received her copy of the book from amazon.com:

"P.S. ... PLUS, I saw your book on a table as I entered Barnes & Noble yesterday. Right there, right as you come in! : ) "

And a few days ago, from my brother Pat, in Minneapolis:

"I bought your book. Congrats. They had five copies in the self-help section at my local B&N. The book was on the end of the shelf with the cover facing out, so was easy to find. I'll send it down to get signed one of these days..."

Thanks, Sibs! Glad to hear "50/40" is getting some good placement. Here at our B&N, I found it (with help!) on the very bottom shelf, with only the spine facing outward. Ah, but my crafty coauthor has taken to rearranging bookshelves wherever she finds it, to make sure that ours is the cover facing outward. Let others show their (book's) spine!

Love Love Love
Sheila

No comments:

Authors Interview with Pat McMahon

PAT'S LAST WORDS... Sadly (er, cheaply), when Peg and I ordered a copy of our appearance on the show, we opted for merely our "segment" -- as opposed to the whole show, or even the first half-hour. While this saved us all of ten bucks or something, it also, tragically, left off "the money quote" --- that is, what Mr. McMahon had to say when they got back from commercial. "Don't worry," he said. "The Loofah Lady is gone!" And indeed I was, along with my trustee sidekick and coauthor, Dr. Peg ---- off to tape another interview across town. (This was in Phoenix.) Let me see if we've got that one linked here -- it's called "Your Life: A to Z" ...

Authors Interview on KCHF TV