Thursday, February 28, 2008

CONFIRMED: Amazon Is Shipping Orders!

THIS JUST IN.... from my friend Kevin, up in beautiful Roseville, Minnesota, USA:

Sheila,

Your book has been shipped from Amazon and I will receive it tomorrow.

This is so exciting. Congratulations - it was hard work but well worth it.

Can't wait to read it.

Love,

--Kevin--


Oh my God! PEGGY! Our book has been shipped! And it's arriving on LEAP DAY!

All day today I've been preparing for tomorrow's spirited LEAP. Make that "tomorrow's spirited LEAPS," as I have a short list of them cuing up for manana. Anyway, Kevin is in the book -- in Way #45: Respect Your Youngers -- along with his sweet daughter, Kaitlyn, and I sure do thank him, for letting us know that the blessed event is upon us: 50 Ways to Leave Your 40s is being born!

Hot diggity!
and, as always, Love, Love, LOVE!
Sheila

2 comments:

Peg Spencer said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! It's finally a reality. Can you believe it? I feel all fluttery! I'm picturing something lovely and spreading, like a fragrant cascade of petals settling across the land...that's how sweetly I hope our book lands and how enjoyed I believe it will be.

Skipper Kim said...

Yay! Congratulations, ladies! Skip on!

Authors Interview with Pat McMahon

PAT'S LAST WORDS... Sadly (er, cheaply), when Peg and I ordered a copy of our appearance on the show, we opted for merely our "segment" -- as opposed to the whole show, or even the first half-hour. While this saved us all of ten bucks or something, it also, tragically, left off "the money quote" --- that is, what Mr. McMahon had to say when they got back from commercial. "Don't worry," he said. "The Loofah Lady is gone!" And indeed I was, along with my trustee sidekick and coauthor, Dr. Peg ---- off to tape another interview across town. (This was in Phoenix.) Let me see if we've got that one linked here -- it's called "Your Life: A to Z" ...

Authors Interview on KCHF TV