Monday, February 11, 2008

We broke into the Top 100,000 on Amazon!

This actually happened the last week in January, while I was still in the throes of my family's New Year's mailing to Everyone We Know. After sending out 100 or so of my "It's a BOOK!" emails, I left a browser window open to our book on amazon.com --- left it open all day. Well, that night, before closing the browser, the thought struck me, to refresh the page, and when I did,
I SAW THE SALES RANKING OF 50 WAYS TO LEAVE YOUR 40s GO FROM AROUND 330,000 TO SOME 94,000! It was a sweet moment, to say the least.

OK, so today now, Peg trumped the heck out of that story by emailing me and our publicist with this: No, for heaven's sake, this warrants a post of its own.

Read on!
Sheila

No comments:

Authors Interview with Pat McMahon

PAT'S LAST WORDS... Sadly (er, cheaply), when Peg and I ordered a copy of our appearance on the show, we opted for merely our "segment" -- as opposed to the whole show, or even the first half-hour. While this saved us all of ten bucks or something, it also, tragically, left off "the money quote" --- that is, what Mr. McMahon had to say when they got back from commercial. "Don't worry," he said. "The Loofah Lady is gone!" And indeed I was, along with my trustee sidekick and coauthor, Dr. Peg ---- off to tape another interview across town. (This was in Phoenix.) Let me see if we've got that one linked here -- it's called "Your Life: A to Z" ...

Authors Interview on KCHF TV