Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A public blogging?

Sheila - I tried to interweave comments into your morning blog, but messed up the html somehow and it wouldn't "take".

I'm here to help.

Shall I flog you publicly? "Where's that Daily Way? Come on, cough it up. Get on the stick!"

Or shall I encourage you publicly? "You can DO it, Sheila! I have faith! You ROCK!"

I prefer the second option, but am willing to do whatever you need me to do to help. Well, almost anything. Daily latte delivery is a tad out of my league. ;)

Love,
Peg

Oh, crap! Now I messed up so thoroughly that your post is lost! I'm sorry!!!! I'm the one who needs a public blogging! I'll try to fix it.

I managed to get some of it back, but somehow I lost the part about your brother. The hazards of co-blogging. My sincere apologies. Love, Peg (4/5/6)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit this blogg for help.

Authors Interview with Pat McMahon

PAT'S LAST WORDS... Sadly (er, cheaply), when Peg and I ordered a copy of our appearance on the show, we opted for merely our "segment" -- as opposed to the whole show, or even the first half-hour. While this saved us all of ten bucks or something, it also, tragically, left off "the money quote" --- that is, what Mr. McMahon had to say when they got back from commercial. "Don't worry," he said. "The Loofah Lady is gone!" And indeed I was, along with my trustee sidekick and coauthor, Dr. Peg ---- off to tape another interview across town. (This was in Phoenix.) Let me see if we've got that one linked here -- it's called "Your Life: A to Z" ...

Authors Interview on KCHF TV