Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So clean it shines

Good morning, Peg. And it IS still morning, how about that? I've been busy-busy. Looking forward to our first beefy work session at noon -- and glad to be meeting over here this time. I always owe a debt of gratitude to my guests, for the clean house they inspire me to create.

Hey, did I ever tell you about "cleaning exercise" that comes at the end of my Dahn yoga classes? It's another story, to be sure, but permit me to boast. I not only swept. And I didn't even mop. I got down on my hands and knees, as we do after yoga, and scrubbed the floor! OK, not the whole floor; I stopped at the back hallway. Still, together with the major "tidy-up blast" we did last weekend, it's looking fairly decent around here, if I say so myself.

Hey -- it's you on the phone! Sandwich? Sure: turkey & provolone on whole wheat, w/everything. Thanks for asking! See you soon.

1 comment:

Peg Spencer said...

Your place looked great, Sheila! I hope you don't feel obligated to clean up for me all the time, cuz then I'll feel obligated to clean up for you, and we'll spend all our time cleaning! But just this once, it truly did shine.

Oops, I left my other half sandwich in your fridge. I hope someone can enjoy it for lunch!

Authors Interview with Pat McMahon

PAT'S LAST WORDS... Sadly (er, cheaply), when Peg and I ordered a copy of our appearance on the show, we opted for merely our "segment" -- as opposed to the whole show, or even the first half-hour. While this saved us all of ten bucks or something, it also, tragically, left off "the money quote" --- that is, what Mr. McMahon had to say when they got back from commercial. "Don't worry," he said. "The Loofah Lady is gone!" And indeed I was, along with my trustee sidekick and coauthor, Dr. Peg ---- off to tape another interview across town. (This was in Phoenix.) Let me see if we've got that one linked here -- it's called "Your Life: A to Z" ...

Authors Interview on KCHF TV