Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hail Mary, Mother of God

Peg! Check out this email I got this afternoon:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Flashing You the Big Five-Oh!":

HI Sheila,

i was sent by your pal Diane whom i have had the pleasure of corresponding with via Zaadz.com.
How may I be of service to you? What in particlar do you need feedback or support around? I'd be happy to offer support.

Mary

Is that cool or what?

HEY, DIANE -- Thanks for sending Mary our way! I sent her a quickie email on my way out to get the kids, as she was kind enough to provide her direct e-dress. (Or is it idress nowadays?) Suggested she explore the "Official Website," starting with the Chapter Titles & Teasers. Copied in the link... that is, in the email I did. All these months as a blogger and still I'm html-phobic! I'm gonna invite her to become a member of the blog...

MARY?! ARE YOU CHECKING BACK? Did you get my invitation? Did you explore the Official 50 Ways to Leave Your 40s website? http://www.50waystoleaveyour40s.com/index.html


READERS ALL! To go straight to the chapter list -- to read up on the "50 Ways" themselves -- go to http://www.50waystoleaveyour40s.com/chapters.html. Way better than any old ordinary table of contents, this one Diane has rigged up with a cool little roll-over utility: just roll your mouse over any one of the Ways, and a thumbnail description of that chapter will appear.
Thank you, Diane!


(I don't call the woman WebsterGirl for nothing! Picture her in superhero's spandex...)

OK, I gotta go.

Love, love, LOVE to you all, Diane, Peg and now Mary. See how great love is? Great Goddess Almighty, Mary arrives out of the blue saying what can I do? Care to lengthen this poem?

Wow,
Sheila

Fantastish, my deah! Welcome, Ms. Mary! Please do come back, share your stories, and tell all your friends to come too!

Love
Peg



No comments:

Authors Interview with Pat McMahon

PAT'S LAST WORDS... Sadly (er, cheaply), when Peg and I ordered a copy of our appearance on the show, we opted for merely our "segment" -- as opposed to the whole show, or even the first half-hour. While this saved us all of ten bucks or something, it also, tragically, left off "the money quote" --- that is, what Mr. McMahon had to say when they got back from commercial. "Don't worry," he said. "The Loofah Lady is gone!" And indeed I was, along with my trustee sidekick and coauthor, Dr. Peg ---- off to tape another interview across town. (This was in Phoenix.) Let me see if we've got that one linked here -- it's called "Your Life: A to Z" ...

Authors Interview on KCHF TV